I can’t believe it, man! Seriously, this is amazing.
I got a download!
Look at the image below! A download. Really, whoever he is, he made my day. Thanks to him.
Now, 9 more downloads in 20 more days. If you want to help me achieve this target, here is the link.
To those who are thinking:
Wha? This is nothing. Seems like that someone did an act of sympathy. 6 views! What a lowly molly it is….
And so on… Yeah, you are right.
I just wanted to see how things go on. The real thing is yet to come.
The reason for such fewer views is probably because…
- I never considered doing marketing.
- Itch.io has a probably smaller audience who would like to download a game and play it on there Android phone rather than just play it on the web.
- My game runs on Android only. (again same reason)
- My game is not good enough. :'(
- I have not paid much attention to my blog.
I have been very busy dealing with multiple stuff. But I will not leave my blog again.
Stay tuned for more. And do check my game on itch.io (the link is given above).